This Post about how to upload blogger templates and how can we free download these templates, this tutorial will fully guide you.
Everyone blog worker wants to make a good responsive blog. I know some are a blogger who is professional in this field, they are reading my article. Thanks for him to visit my website. But I am going to teach you here how to get free blogger templates online and how to download it free. Mony more online sites are selling paid blogger themes. If you are a beginner and going to create a blog free. If you want to make the responsive and SEO friendly website, Then you are at the right place.
I am gonna show you for blogger-templates free here with pictures. So that you understand properly.
I am using Blogspot. so I am giving you demo in blogspot.com. When you create a new blog at blogger and after selecting a domain, Blogger gives you some free themes to use it. But they look so simple and boring. you can see a template section. you can also see in the pictures.
|free blog templates by blogger|
|View of universitywallpapers.blogspot.com|
Blogger templates look so bored. ok, let’s start that how can you find site theme on the browser. (I will provide you so soon blog themes in this blog, where you can easy to download any template).
In this post, I will try to explain to you to make your blog looks good. and after reading this post, next time you can download any blogger themes from Google search result.
Top 7 Websites who provides templates for blogger
These are the best 7 websites that most people using it for BloggerTemplates. It is so simple and fast work.
Download templates for blogger step by step
- Go to ” google.com/ncr ” and search there blogger template free download.
- Google will show world Top domains from the search result.
- Open the site check your favorite category
- I have mentioned above some blog themes site link, open it one of them and visit the direct link.
- Select your favorite theme and download it. you can take preview before download. I have mentioned below the images.
Blogger templates file upload tutorial
- Go to blogger.com
- After going to the Template option and after select the Backup/ Restore option button on the right side.
- There will be open a new window like above the picture and then click the Choose file button to upload your blog theme.
- Open your theme folder and get your Templates in the XML file.
- Select and then ok. After click upload button, Your theme will be installed successfully.